Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Buick lesabre limited no crank no start locked out need to

Customer Question

Buick lesabre limited no crank no start locked out need to gethe information ASAP
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the delay, I was busy most of the day today. I do not know why no others took the plunge on this concern, but I am willing to if your still needing help after this excessive wait time.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris