Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Pearl, I'm Brian...My headlights don't turn off immediately

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I'm Brian...My headlights don't turn off immediately
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've searched thru different forums and have concluded it is a stuck relay. I'm in the maxi fuse relay area under the hood, but I'm afraid I'm in the wrong location to find the correct relay. I've also started looking under the drivers seat near the pedals and main fuse box. Any clue where this really is? Tganks in advance for your help!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes..it's in the driveway half ripped apart.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: Not that I can think of right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?