George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 15+years
13574682

I'm Don, and I am looking wiring schematic for

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Don, and I am looking for the wiring schematic for the camera on a 2013 Buick LaCrosse.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to replace the existing camera with one that has grid lines. I need the wiring schematic so I can make to connection from the existing wiring to the new camera.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, it would be simple, Just need to know which wire is which.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, I need to verify the wiring identity before I start.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  George H. replied 6 months ago.
.