Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I was driving on the interstate In Virginia about a JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I was driving on the interstate In Virginia about a
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was driving on the interstate in Virginia and I lose power.... The truck Will turn over but want start..I am in Virginia with my kids
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes...I'm a long way from home
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just try to start it...when I do it turn over but want start...sound like a lot of paper
JA: Is there anything else the Buick Mechanic should be aware of about your Buick?
Customer: Noo
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?