Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

2002 RDV Radiator cooling fans inop unless A/C is on. Not

Customer Question

2002 RDV Radiator cooling fans inop unless A/C is on. Not signalled to operate by water temp sensor located where?"
Category: Buick
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get the proper information?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
VIN#3G5DA03E02S509014.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The sensor is in the thermostat housing. Attached is the removal procedure and wiring diagram. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Perhaps with a live phone response, you can offer the probable reason for my original question of "why the radiator cooling fans will not work unless the A/C is turned on"?(###) ###-#### ***** Pete S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still waiting for a phone call response from ***** *****.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please leave a message for a return call if not picked up.(###) ###-####