Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

I have a buick encore and can not find the fuse backup

Customer Question

I have a buick encore and can not find the fuse for the backup lights.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The backup lights are not working because I blew the fuse
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can find the fuse. I looked in the manual and it shows nothing for the backup lights
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried looking in the manual for the fuse and it shows nothing for the backup lights in all 3 locations
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: I don't like the back up camera because it looks like you are looking thru plastic ,but there is nothing on the camera
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  camerontech replied 5 months ago.
hi there,im cam, a licenced dianostic techcan I have your vehicle info pleasethanks