Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

My daughter opened up the terraza sliding door as I was

Customer Question

Hi. My daughter opened up the terraza sliding door as I was pumping gas. Now it won't stop chiming. I am looking for a way to disable the chiming sound
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to disable the door ajar chiming sound
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know where to start
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Roy Scarlett replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you with your problem. Please review the condition with me.