Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Turn signal problems left rear tail light won't go off aafter

Customer Question

Turn signal problems left rear tail light won't go off aafter keys are removed
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2000 Buick Ultra
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: depends
JA: Is there anything else the Buick Mechanic should be aware of about your Buick?
Customer: over 200,000 miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are describing has to be caused by something back feeding into the LR tail light circuit. I would start first with unplugging the turn signal switch when the light is remain on and see if it goes out and if so that would indicate a short in the TS switch. Give this a try and post back with the results and we can work from there.