Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Buick Mechanic
Experience:  GM, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

Buick LaSabre Limited: Can you furnish me with a step by step

Customer Question

Can you furnish me with a step by step diagram on the R&R of the rear bumper cover on a 1997 Buick LaSabre limited???????
Category: Buick
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.I can post the Factory Service Manual procedures.Be aware, that on this year, GM lumped together Pontiac & Oldsmobile with it, but they identify which is whichIt is 3 pages long & you need to read thru prior to any disassemblyWill that work for you? .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.