Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Buick Enclave: How hard is it to replace the camshaft position

Customer Question

How hard is it to replace the camshaft position sensor on a 2009 Buick Enclave 3.6?
Submitted: 7 months ago via ChiltonDIY.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. it is not hard to replace the CMP sensors but there are 4 of them. Looking at the engine from the serpentine belt side. On the end of both heads facing you are all 4 sensors bank one and bank 2 intake and exhaust. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris