Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Cruise control doesn't work, dash lights won't light up, and

Customer Question

cruise control doesn't work, dash lights won't light up, and there's a loud noise in the driver rear wheel when I go over a bumb
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: what code
JA: It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yeah
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've checked fuses, and that's about it
JA: Is there anything else the Buick Mechanic should be aware of about your Buick?
Customer: it's got over 300,000 miles on it. Mainly I just want my cruise control back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with the cruise control problem you are having you are going to need to tell me what your working on please, need to know the year and model of your Buick. Post back when you can with this information and we can work from there to help you get this resolved.