Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Pete; My alt. and starter are fine (starter has one fuseable

Customer Question

My alt. and starter are fine (starter has one fuseable link coming from it). If there are more fuseable links, could you point me to the location. I hate to repeat myself, but as I asked originally, I'm asking where is the fuel pump prime curcuit in the eng. comp.? What do the 8 relays under the maxi fuses? All the fuses are good. My original message is fairly complete. Thanks
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year make and model?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris