Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Pete; My alt. and starter are fine (starter has one fuseable

Customer Question

Pete;
My alt. and starter are fine (starter has one fuseable link coming from it). If there are more fuseable links, could you point me to the location. I hate to repeat myself, but as I asked originally, I'm asking where is the fuel pump prime curcuit in the eng. comp.? What do the 8 relays under the maxi fuses? All the fuses are good. My original message is fairly complete. Thanks
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year make and model?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris