Matt C.
Matt C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Master Automotive Technician

I have a 2014 Buick lacrosse Vin#1G4GD5G37EF131894 & I'm

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Buick lacrosse Vin#1G4GD5G37EF131894 & I'm looking for the Distance Sensing Cruise Control Module
Category: Buick
Expert:  Matt C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, the module you are looking for is named the "Forward Range Radar Module". It is located behind the grille/front bumper.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok I will check on Monday to see if It's there since this vehicle is an auction & front wreck vehicle. Also I have a code P069E & U0104 in the engine
Expert:  Matt C. replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for the delay. This may be helpful to you, this is directly from GM.Communication codes, U-codes, as well as powertrain codes, P-codes, set in the chassis control module will cause the chassis control module to request DTC P069E to be set in the ECM.On some vehicle applications the chassis control module may control components other than the fuel pump, such as the active grille air shutter system. Therefore, all DTCs that may be set in the chassis control module should be investigated whenever DTC P069E is set in the ECM.