tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owns repair shop 25 years
14541291

Buick LaCrosse CXS: 2006 buick lacorsse crank over nospark

Customer Question

2006 buick lacorsse crank over nospark
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The car will crank over but has no sparks to the spark plugs. I have replaced the crank sensor,and spark plugs and checked the spark relay and it is good. checked the pcm fuse and it is good as well. what is something else that can cause this problem?
Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 8 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.
there is nothing else for the spark,,the ignition module is built into the pcm on this unit..
if you are sure the crank sensor is good,then i would think your problem is the pcm[computer] itselfthanks
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.