Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.

2008 cxs pwr locks, windows, auto seat control not working.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I pulled and checked every fuse and all ok.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No dealer within 90 miles
JA: OK! The Buick Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: Fuse box under rear seat.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. What can fail internally and cause this fault here usually is an internal electrical fault in the body control module itself.I have seen the body control module fail in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.Unfortunately the fault codes will need read out/checked using a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers to see what codes are set.Once this is done the codes can be diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.I suspect body control module as I have had to replace several before for this issue here.Unfortunately it has to be replaced with a new one and then programmed by a dealer in order to operate properly in your vehicle. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete