K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

Pressure to low to engage 95 Buick PA. Where

Customer Question

Pressure to low for compressor to engage 95 Buick PA. Where is the low pressure sw
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I added coolant 134 as AC quit running and compressor clutch would not engage
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Added coolant with engine running and AC turned on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: It is in mint shape, taken well care of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 7 months ago.
Hello, it's mounted on the drier which is on the passenger side of the engine bay. It may be covered by a plastic cover on this model. I'll post an illustration below. Let me know if I can help further.