Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

1993 Buick Roadmaster. One injector is not working. I switched

Customer Question

1993 Buick Roadmaster. One injector is not working. I switched wires and it is one set of wires is not working. Where do the wires for the injectors go in the harness
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I am a very skilled
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: Yes I am very skilled. for the mechanic I have been chasing a rough running problem for weeks. I have replaced most of the sensors and did have find the injector not working before. I cleaned the injector and the terminals it has been working fine. Now on fire to operate the injector. I figure it is a wiring problem and just need to know some thoughts on where to go from here
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .I have run into that a few times. One quick test is if you unplug the injector that is working while it's running, does the other one start to work?
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.
It is showing that you are waiting for me. Let me send this as a test, thanks
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.
Do you still need help with it?