Gary
Gary, Buick Technician
Experience:  15 years master GM tech and mater ASE tech
19513769

My clutch on air conditioning 2003 Buick lesabre seems

Customer Question

.my clutch on air conditioning for my 2003 Buick lesabre seems to be running all the time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I know about the cycling thing and my system is fully charged Will it do harm if running all the time Or what is the problem and is it a hard fix
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry for the long waitit will not harm anything if its running all the the time and not cyclingthese systems will only cycle of the low pressure or the high reads out of spec which would frost the systemsince the system is full and i am assuming the pressures are good and its not freezing up the evaporator core some late 2003 lesabre's used a variable compressor which they never needed to cycle as it just slowed down the compressor pistons when need be to keep it from freezing upi would really do nothing to this car if the AC feels good and the heat works goodif you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.
how are you making out ?if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer