Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

I have a leak in the sunroof JA: Leaks can get messy. The

Customer Question

I have a leak in the sunroof
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Buick Mechanic will know what to do. Anything else I can tell the Buick Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Puddles in the backseat roof area
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Buick
Expert:  SaabTech replied 6 months ago.
Good Morning, If you don't see any obvious tears in the seal, I suggest clearing out the drain tubes. They are located at both front corners and go down thru the "A" pillar. The "A" pillar is the frame on the sides of the windshield. You'll need to use compressed air but be careful. If you use too much air pressure, you can blow the tubes off and the leak may come in thru the headliner around the visors. A lot of the time when they get clogged, water builds up and not even the best seal can hold it back. If you have any more questions about this problem, just let me know. Thanks for using Just Answers