camerontech, auto technician
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech

Buick Enclave: I have a 2009 Buick Enclave CXL. While changing

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Buick Enclave CXL. While changing the air filter the line next to it was broken. It looks like a pvc valve. The auto supply places do not carry this part and I do not know what to call it. It looks like the housing and all has to be replaced. Please let me know what I can call it and or what it cost if you have access to that information. If I can get a name for it I going to see if I can get a used part cheaper than going to the dealer. Let me know if I need to send photos.
Category: Buick
Expert:  camerontech replied 6 months ago.
hi thereim cam, a licenced diagnostic tech.can you please upload a photo?!thankscam
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
See photos below
that is the air cleaner duct.the engine crankcase tube hooks up to that.give me a few mins and i will locate one for you
your part is available online and is $75.86here is the link: you click on the image, it is part ID part #1
let me know how you make out!and please take a moment to rate me!thanks and i appreciate postive ratings