Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The front driver seat 2004 buick rendezvous is stuck. It's

Customer Question

The front driver seat for my 2004 buick rendezvous is stuck. It's manual recline, but electric seat.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My front driver seat is stuck in a slight recline. The lever feels like it is not engaging
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes. if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fiddling with it, pressing back, pressing the seat from behind into the "forward" position.
JA: Is there anything else the Buick Mechanic should be aware of about your Buick?
Customer: The electric forward/backward works. The heated seat function does not.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

We may need to remove the seat to address this which I can also hep with. Can you remove the side cover on the seat. We need to look at the linkage where the recliner handle attaches to see if its jammed or broken.

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris