Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!

My name is gigi. my car. Turned off while driving, It would

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my car. Turned off while driving
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It would turn on if i wiggle the wires on the battery. But now it dosent want to . it sounds like if s going to turn on .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.

Hello Gigi,

if you can twist the battery cables on the battery that is not good, you need to make sure the cables cannot be twisted, so the ends may need to be tighter or replaced. also if the cables are loose the alternator will not be able to charge the battery effectively, so at this point the battery may be dead. you should try to tighten the cables and then get a charger or jump start and see if that helps. let me know, i will do what i can to help. Lou P