Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Master High-Tech

New battery and alternator installed in 95 Buick Le Sabre

Customer Question

new battery and alternator installed in 95 Buick Le Sabre within a week starter just clicks. went in for repair told terminals and area were cleaned incl ground ran well for one week. went to start and just rapid clicks agai. how can that be
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes sorry my name is Gary vehicle is 95 LeSabre 3.8
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 7 months ago.

Hi, ill go somewhat straight to the point you need to replace the starter & the brushes & bushings are worn out inside the starter Thanks Joey....Please Rate my Answer so I may be paid Take Care