Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

My dad has a 2005 buick lacrosse and the low beams just

Customer Question

my dad has a 2005 buick lacrosse and the low beams just stopped working...high beams work, parking lights work..just no low beams
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: changed the bulbs still nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** is a common problem caused by a failed headlamp driver module which looks like a relay in location 35 of fuse box under the hood. Replace module and problem should be taken care of. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.