Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have the beeping issue on my 2010 buick lacrosse no

Customer Question

hi. ***** *****. i have the beeping issue on my 2010 buick lacrosse no warning lights or anything
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really. just random beeping from where the i'd hear, for example, the sound i hear if driving without a seat belt on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The air bag system will produce an audible tone to warn you that the air bag light is out and you can not be warned of possible air bag issues. When starting does the air bag light illuminate for 5 seconds?

When this occurs are there any warning lights like the parking brake or door ajar coming on?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.