Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

1998 buick lesabre brake lines leaking replaced lines

Customer Question

1998 buick lesabre brake lines leaking replaced lines stillleakingnear the abs
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Unable to bleed front brakes because of leak I replaced the lines already
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Did you replace the complete line or cut the old line and use junction fittings and partial line to repair? If you used fittings, did you use compression or union line fittings?

Where is it leaking, at a fitting going into the abs pump, from a line repair fitting, or cannot tell at this point

Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on your as much detail as possible