Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Another question Buick Lucerne... The service lane departure

Customer Question

Another question for 2008 Buick Lucerne... The service lane departure code keeps coming up. How do I service that?
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Service lane Departure code appears on dash of 2008 Buick Lucerne. How do i service that?
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the Service Lane departure code is coming up we need to start first connecting your scanner to check the Vehicle Direction Alert Alarm Warning module for DTCs. (fault codes). If you can get the fault codes that should be setting I will try and help you determine cause.