Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Master High-Tech
Experience:  36yrs.in Auto Industry, Aamco Trans.Master..
17290852

My turn signal lights aren't blinking,making any clicking

Customer Question

my turn signal lights aren't blinking,making any clicking noise,and is not displaying on the hud,or flashing on the lights on my car.However my break lights work and my hazard lights work.
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: turn signals are'nt coming on the hud,or blinking,or making noise or displaying on my lights on the outside.But hazard and break lights work fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i replaced the fuse on the passenger panel
JA: Is there anything else the Buick Mechanic should be aware of about your Buick?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hi, what's the year and model of your Buick?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1996 regal custom
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** to check for power at the turn signal flasher. I'll post it's loction below. There should be 12 volts on one of the two wires, let me knoww hat you find and we can work further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i replaced the fuse which wasn't the case and also just checked the light bulbs on the front and back on the car and they have filaments in all so their good.I think its the flasher which I am going to replace later when i go to the auto store so I think that was the issue
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. ****** NEW EXPERT HERE *****

.

It seems that kwiggins29059 had opted out. Please let us know if you still need any help with it, thanks

Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 1 year ago.

Call me anytime Thanks Joey