Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

STALLED GOING DOWN THE ROAD AND WOULD NOT START. NO WARNING

Customer Question

STALLED GOING DOWN THE ROAD AND WOULD NOT START. NO WARNING LIGHTS CAME ON
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I HAVE A 2007 BUICK LUCERNE CXL WITH 107,000 MILES ON IT
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: INTERESTED IN THE CAUSE AND DECIDING IF I NEED TO FIX MYSELF OR TAKE INTO THE DEALERSHIP
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Joe Prestia replied 1 year ago.

Does the engine crank over okay?That has a series III 3.8 liter engine if I'm not mistaken? If so do you have access to a scan tool or a safe way to check for spark and/or fuel pressure?

Any luck getting your buick back on the road yet?