Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

2010 Buick enclave. No fire, just cranks. VIN

Customer Question

2010 Buick enclave. No fire, just cranks. VIN 5GA1VBED8AJ165958. All i did yesterday was change some rear bulbs and front turn signal and daytime running lights. Im sure i started it after job was done. No problems there. The key i use i purchased an oem key and had cut and programmed myself. Never had a problem with it before. I tested that theory by remote starting it and it just cranked until i put key in to shut it down. Just dropped off my other vehicle at shop last night, needing to get kids to school and me to work and its raining..lol. Any help would be appreciated. Also do not have my scan tool here right now either.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Did you have to remove the headlamp housing to replace bulbs? Did you unplug connector? Remove headlight ensure it is plugged in properly