Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

My name is ***** ***** and I was wanting to know how to turn

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I was wanting to know how to turn the headlights on during the day. They are on auto and only come on at night. I drive a 2008 buick enclave
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I took my care to get inspected and was not able to turn the headlights on. They are always left on auto. So when evening came the headlights came on automatically.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 10 months ago.

Hello, when you rotate the switch to the headlamp position (clockwise) do any lmaps come on?