Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I'm ***** ***** and my issue is regarding my 08 buick

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** ***** and my issue is regarding my 08 buick enclave. The headlight is "broken". The front passenger headlight comes on for a second when you start the car then flickers for a minute before it goes out completely. I did some research and found that the problem could be the ballast. The problem is, where is this ballast located?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my issue is regarding my 08 buick enclave. The headlight is "broken". The front passenger headlight comes on for a second when you start the car then flickers for a minute before it goes out completely. I did some research and found that the problem could be the ballast. The problem is, where is this ballast located
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That could very well be the ballast, which is in the headlight housing, (on the HID headlights) .

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks