Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I successfully completed your recommendation to replace the

Customer Question

I successfully completed your recommendation to replace the ignition module. The car still acts the same...upon first start all is perfect...used multiple times this week and runs perfect for as little or as long as we need (2 to 30 miles)...once turned off I can immediately restart fine...cycled 10 starts with no problem/no hesitation. If the car sits for 15-30 minutes it may start...or it may just crank. This week I had been trying to duplicate the failure without success...only to have my wife get stranded at the store. By the time I got to her the car had been off for an hour...it started first crank...no problem. I ran 5 test drives followed by 20 minute off periods...4 perfect restarts...the last one failed. I cranked for 10 minutes...not even a pop. Went to bed...tried first thing this morning and the car started first crank/no hesitation.Thanks,Tony
Category: Buick
Expert:  Roy Belding replied 10 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

have you verified the fuel pressure when it will not start???? I would start here.

Roy