Gary
Gary, Buick Technician
Experience:  15 years master GM tech and mater ASE tech
19513769

Only my gh beams work. no low beams or no day time running

Customer Question

Customer: only my high beams work. no low beams or no day time running lights work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I looked at all the fuses under the hood and also in the instrument panel. fuses are good. did not check the relays though. don't have a manual to my buick.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

can you tell me the year and make and model of this Buick ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2007 lacrosse cx
Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

thank you for that information

do you have a multi meter or test light on hand ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do but the car isn't here right now.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just charge me the 12.00 dollars and cancel the monthly service. I'll go another route to figure out the problem.
Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

ok set the low beams on and see if the fuses called LF LO BEAM and RF LO BEAM in the under hood fuse box show 12 volts on both sides of both fuses testing them in place through the little openings in the tops of those fuses

if they show power see if the low beam bulbs are blown or bad

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.