Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Is my name
, I have a buick enclave 2008. went to the

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** ***** is my name
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a buick enclave 2008 . went to the bank tonight came out and it decided not to start . It cranked over at first but just wouldn't fire properly. after about ten minutes of trying it then decided to stop cranking at all . I can see the belt at starter turning but it like its been immobilised and no fuel going through if that makes any sense to you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'> SEQ CHAPTER \h \r 1<span
style='mso-element:field-end'>Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Do you hear the fuel pump come on for 2 seconds when the key is first turned on?

.

Do you know what the fuel pressure is?

.

Have you checked for spark at the plugs?