Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

Trying to remove center console on 2008 Buick Lucerne.

Customer Question

Trying to remove center console on 2008 Buick Lucerne. Something broke inside and it will not let me shift without pushing hard and then I hear other things breaking inside.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

That is most likely going to be inside of the shifter assembly. However, to get to it the console shift trim panel has to come out. That just pulls out. Here is a link to the instructions for it. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap69vlfrentvem3/T%20FLOOR%20CONSOLE%20TRIM%20PLATE%20REPLACEMENT.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Did you get that?