Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

How do you replace the armrest storage compartment back into

Customer Question

Customer: how do you replace the armrest storage compartment back into the armrest side mounts?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I purchased a replacement armrest storage compartment & lid without the armrest mount (the part of the armrest that is fastened to the seat frame) and am having trouble inserting the storage compartment & lid into the armrest mount...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

What year make, model, engine please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I did NOT get an answer to my original question, I completed the project myself...I should not be billed for this...Joe J.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

There is always a 100% satisfaction guarantee Joe. Good job, glad to hear it's fixed. Please come again anytime and in the future you may want to let us know what kind of car/truck/boat/van you are working with. Thanks.