Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

My name is ***** *****, regarding a 2000 Buick LeSabre. Car

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, regarding a 2000 Buick LeSabre. Car will not start and none of the front accessories will work. Headlights, front turn signal and even the horn. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: You can hear clicking when you try to start it, but no moise coming from the starter relay.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

Sounds like you have a dead battery. Have you tried charging or jumping car off/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tail lights, rear turn signals work etc...

okay we have a power loss somewhere,, have you checked all fuses inside and out

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all fuses and relays have been checked. No crank, headlights, horn, turn signals do not work. Interior lights, brake and rear lights work.

Okay when you say fuses have been checked, in a situation like this we need to take a voltmeter and start at battery and go to each fuse and check each side and see where we have lost power whether it be from a bad ignition switch or fuse link off starter. Your problem will most likely be a blown fuse link start there first they are located on big wire at starter. ck power on the other side of the fuse link and see if it is hot