FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I am trading in my 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 2015 Buick

Customer Question

Customer: I am trading in my 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS for a 2015 Buick Lacrosse. I have a lot of music on the hard drive of the 2010 Buick. Is there a way to take the music off of the 2010
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to take the music off of the*****and transfer it to a flashdrive or some other device that could be used in the 2015 Buick.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: It is getting late in the Central time zone how long would it be
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The 2015 will have the premium audio system but it is my understanding that the 2015 models do not have a hard drive that you can record a CD onto.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The music on the 2010 was recorded from CDs.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Unfortunately this system was designed basically as an upload only system. Once the music is plced in the harddrive that is where it stays. There is no capability to unload it. As for the new model, you are correct that they do not have a harddrive for this. They simply use blue tooth and pairing to pull from external devices. Please let me know if you need more help.