tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owns repair shop 25 years
14541291

99 buick park ave fuel line rusted thru mn salt and all

Customer Question

Customer: 99 buick park ave fuel line rusted thru mn salt and all lines looked cracked
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: fuels leasking just where the lines go verticle into teh engine compartment
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

i will give you instructions on repacing the fuel line

thanks

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1yo62of9mb5x45/1216-buick-REMOVAL%20PROCEDURE.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/r1yo62of9mb5x45/1216-buick-REMOVAL%20PROCEDURE.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help