Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Phil. My 08 Buick LaCrosse is turning over but won't start.

Customer Question

Hi, Phil. My name is***** 08 Buick LaCrosse is turning over but won't start. After I turn key back, it still acts like it wants to crank. What could be the problem?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Karen, In order for the engine to start and run you need spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure and good engine compression. To determine what why it will not start you are going to need to check each one of these things to determine which one you are lacking. If you can do this and or get it done and post back with the results and we can work from there to determine the cause.