Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I am looking following part numbers that i pulled off of my

Customer Question

i am looking for the following part numbers that i pulled off of my car.
they are trim panels on the seat and cant find them anywhere online.
i think the part numbers changed or something.
please help me find the equivalent.
12530447
12530451
12530452
Category: Buick
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, what year Park Ave?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1999 buick park avenue ultra

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, take a look at the 2 diagrams and tell me parts(the numbers shown) you are needing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i cant tell at all,

one of the parts, came off the panel that covers the seat belt spool on the seat where we sit down. the lap belt comes out of it.

the other covers the seat belt spool on the back of the seat by the floor .

the third look like number 14, although it has a place for the button plus a circle that has more buttons.

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, did some further checking, ALL seating and seat belt trim parts have been discontinued and are no longer made. We usually start seeing this on vehicles when they hit 10 yrs old and no longer made. The part numbers you have are valid, just not being made any longer,, which unfortunately means that the only way you will find them is in a salvage yard

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that is the question. when i put those part numbers in salvage yards systems, those are unknown numbers

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

That is because they dont list small trim piece numbers. If they were to try to do that for every small part on a vehicle, for every vehicle made from the 1960s onward, they would never be able to complete the list and the database would be too big. This is a case where you have to take the part in to a salvage yard that you have confirmed has a 97-00 Park Ave(these are interchangeable yrs for the trim pieces) on the lot and physically match it up and remove it from the salvage unit.