Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Buick Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Buick Diagnostics
18617752

I am trying to remove the door panel of 2010 Buick Lacrosse

Customer Question

I am trying to remove the door panel of 2010 Buick Lacrosse to replace the side mirror. Can you provide instructions to remove the door panel?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

When removing the door panel and garnish, there is a special tool: Trim Stick - that will help in removing the retainer clips and minimize breakage of the clips. You can usually rent this tool from most local big chain part stores. If you happen to break a clip, no worries, replacement clips are available at most part stores. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure to remove the door panel into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..