Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

We can't find the power steering fluid reservoir on our 1999

Customer Question

We can't find the power steering fluid reservoir on our 1999 Buick Regal 3800.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

The power steering fluid reservoir is down toward the rear of the engine compartment, attached to the pump. See the following pictures.

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address if you like for as little as allowed.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.