Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Buick Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Buick Diagnostics
18617752

How do you remove the interior sliding door handle on a 2005

Customer Question

how do you remove the interior sliding door handle on a 2005 buick terraza?
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

To remove the interior sliding door handle will require the use of a speical tool: Door Handle Clip removal Tool. You can usually rent this tool from most local big chain part stores. CLICK HERE for an image of the tool. Keep in mind, this is only one version. There are many variations of the tool, but the clip removal end will look the same across them all. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..