Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

What do the fusible links in a 2003 rendezvous run and where

Customer Question

What do the fusible links in a 2003 rendezvous run and where are they?
Category: Buick
Expert:  camerontech replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I am a licenced diagnostic technician with over 20 years experience.

I will do my best to help you with your automotive problem. Please remember, I cannot see, hear or feel your vehicle which can make diagnosing very complicated and some vehicle require extensive diagnotics that require certain diagnostics computers that can not be done over a computer or phone.Please be patient as I am not online 24 hours a day, as I do work, but I do check my page every day.A positive rating is always appreciated for my time and knowledge to help you with your problem.

I have included a wiring diagram for power distribution. There are 3 more, but this is the only one that has the battery in it.

It looks like the one link is for the altenator. and will be close to the battery.

there are usually fusible links an the starter too. i cant see any in the diagrams, but they are generally ignition and fuse block. and easy to test by probing after the link