Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2002 Buick LeSabre VOLT light, Airbag Light, Security light

Customer Question

2002 Buick LeSabre VOLT light, Airbag Light, Security light all come on. Rainy conditions
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ABS light came on, Traction light came on, MPH gauge does not work, RPM gauge DOES WORK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is someone going to answer my question?? No 10 minute answers today?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

These are symptoms that the instrument cluster is not getting a good power and ground. Do you know how to read wire diagrams and use a test light or volt meter to check for wire issues?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where and what should I check?

The cluster gets its power with the key on from the orange and pink wires. Wiggle those wires while testing them for power, to see if you get an intermittent voltage. On the left front door pillar behind the kick panel is the 2 wire ground connection for the cluster. Remove sand and clean this connection. Report back on these results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will have to do this tomorrow. Car at my daughters house

No problem.

I really hate that you came to Just Answer, paid to get an answer, but appears like you left not happy nor pleased with my help. I am still here available to help more. We can start over or just pick up where we left off. Let me know what I can do, so you will be pleased with my assistance.

Chris