FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I have a 2006 Buick Ren.... The low pressure light comes on

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Buick Ren.... The low pressure light comes on and one of the tires has lost air ( never the same one). I have bought new but no one can figure out why it keeps doing this. Can you help me please
Category: Buick
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. So that I understand the problem better, you are consistently having low tires and randomly each tire will lose air?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please help me
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. There is a common issue with some of these vehicle to where they will consistently lose air from the tires. Most of the time this is caused by air loss between the tire and the wheel. Most of the time this can be fixed by adding bead sealer to the rim. In some cases the air will leak around the valve stem seal also but that is not as common.