Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2008 buick lacrosse super makes a loud noise when turning

Customer Question

2008 buick lacrosse super makes a loud noise when turning key in ignition traction system off stability system off service stability system service abs system took to dealer 4 times unable to repair my car frustrated HELP PLEASE
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Can you go into detail on the sound or location of the noise?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I when starting it it sounds likes crushing sound while driving it does that like on my way home from work lights on dash going off traction stability abs

When you get this sound does it also effect the engine, transaxle, brakes, or steering?

Did they scan it to see if there were codes stored?

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)