Gary
Gary, Buick Technician
Experience:  15 years master GM tech and mater ASE tech
19513769

2002 buick lesabre starts runs 3 minutes and shuts down.

Customer Question

2002 buick lesabre starts runs 3 minutes and shuts down. will not start again until it sits for a while no codes set
Category: Buick
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

was the new computer programmed to this cars VIN number with programming and the theft system relearned ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO IS THE COMPUTER THE PROBLEM? HOW DO I PROGRAMTHE NEW COMPUTER?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

the computer needs to be programmed to the cars VIN number using a programming scan tool and software

and shop with programming capabilities can do this for you OR and Napa or Pep Boys can pre program the computer for you then bring it home and plug it it